The attorneys of Coates & Davenport, P.C., based in Richmond, Virginia, have practical business knowledge as well as experience with all types of bankruptcy. This allows us to protect clients' interests under Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Filing under Chapter 7, 11 or 13
- Businesses and individuals
Representing National And Local Creditors
Our lawyers also handle all aspects of a bankruptcy case for creditors, including:
- Filing and documenting proofs of claim on behalf of secured and unsecured creditors and landlords
- Negotiating and documenting cash collateral and adequate protection agreements on behalf of secured creditors
- Filing motions for relief from the automatic stay, so that pending state or federal actions against the debtor can proceed
- Filing motions for assumption or rejection of commercial leases
- Initiating adversary proceedings against the debtor, the trustee or competing creditors and lienholders
- Resolving priority disputes between creditors
- Resolving disputes over preferences, fraudulent transfers or insider transactions
- Filing objections to discharge
Our long experience with the protection of creditors' rights in bankruptcy cases is a major advantage to clients facing exposure on substantial claims.
To learn more about our experience with bankruptcy in Virginia and how we can help resolve your problem, contact Coates & Davenport, P.C., at 804-729-5537 or write to us using this online form.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.