Our experienced, uniquely qualified team of attorneys provides clients with timely, knowledgeable, and efficient advice and representation on a wide variety of matters related to construction, property development, and contracting.
Our lawyers bring both depth and breadth of experience working with owners, contractors, design professionals, and developers to the challenges associated with the planning, design, financing, performance, and management of construction projects, as well as associated dispute resolution and litigation. Our experience also includes addressing the unique issues associated with government contracts and procurement.
We Know How To Get The Job Done
Our practice includes the following:
- Contract negotiation and drafting, including contracts for professional services and construction
- Interpretation of construction contracts, including specifications and other contract documents
- Advice on risk management, risk avoidance, and insurance issues
- Representation of design professionals in E&O/professional liability claims
- Bid protests and disputes
- Advice on construction and project management
- Representation of contractors, owners, and design professionals in construction litigation of all types
- Advice on all phases of property development, design and construction
- Claims, including delays, interference, damage, and installation issues
- Advice on legal issues associated with project scheduling, including Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Contractor licensing issues
- Advice and litigation on construction safety
- Advice on labor and employment issues
- Federal procurement issues and related contracts/strategy
- Property issues, including easements, environmental risks, eminent domain, and zoning
Contact our firm to discuss your construction law issue and how we can help. Call us at 804-729-5537 or email us your contact information.