The attorneys of Coates & Davenport, P.C., have practical business knowledge as well as experience with all types of bankruptcy. This allows us to protect clients' interests under Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code.
Representing Debtors In Consumer Bankruptcy
We represent debtors in consumer bankruptcy cases filed under Chapters 7 and 13. We have a strong commitment to client service and a highly professional approach to any bankruptcy problem. When representing debtors, we are a debt relief agency and help people file bankruptcy.
- STOP the phone calls!
- STOP garnishments!
- STOP the repo man!
- STOP the foreclosure!
- Get a FRESH START and relief from the stress!
- Free phone consultation with a bankruptcy lawyer to discuss your needs and goals.
WHEN EXPERIENCE COUNTS, COUNT ON US!
Representing National And Local Creditors
Our lawyers also handle all aspects of a bankruptcy case for creditors, including:
- Filing and documenting proofs of claim on behalf of secured and unsecured creditors and landlords
- Negotiating and documenting cash collateral and adequate protection agreements on behalf of secured creditors
- Filing motions for relief from the automatic stay, so that pending state or federal actions against the debtor can proceed
- Filing motions for assumption or rejection of commercial leases
- Initiating adversary proceedings against the debtor, the trustee or competing creditors and lienholders
- Resolving priority disputes between creditors
- Resolving disputes over preferences, fraudulent transfers or insider transactions
- Filing objections to discharge
Our long experience with the protection of creditors' rights in bankruptcy cases is a major advantage to clients facing exposure on substantial claims.
To learn more about our experience with bankruptcy in Virginia and how we can help resolve your problem, contact Coates & Davenport, P.C., at 804-285-7000, toll free 800-450-8311, or write to us using this online form.