Experienced Richmond Attorneys

Your Success Depends On Your Success

When you face sudden legal difficulties, the pressure of choosing the right lawyer can be a great burden. So much depends on picking the right person, with:

  • The right knowledge to make your case for you
  • The right experience, so your case does not have a steep learning curve
  • The right personal chemistry so you don't feel disconnected and in the dark.

Whether your problem is having unpayable debt, getting arrested, facing divorce, planning for the future or resolving a serious business disagreement, that lawyer is your key to success.

Go With The Ones You Know And Trust

Coates & Davenport, P.C. — it's a hard name to forget. And chances are you know us already. Since our founding in 1974 our skilled attorneys have probably served your neighbors, your co-workers and your family in one of these basic legal areas. It would be our honor to assist you as well.

Whatever Your Issue, We've Got You Covered

Because we're a full-service law firm, we can represent you in almost any legal matter — business law, family law, estate planning, bankruptcy and even criminal defense. We know that these are complex issues, and you need to count on skilled attorneys to handle every contingency.