Standing Up For The Accused
Our clients count on us to vigorously fight criminal charges and minimize their exposure to penalties on felony and misdemeanor charges, such as:
- Violent crimes such as assault, manslaughter, domestic violence and vehicular homicide
- Drug crimes such as possession or distribution of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and unauthorized prescription drugs
- Property crimes, including shoplifting and larceny
- White collar crimes involving fraud, obstruction of justice or perjury, money laundering, embezzlement and false claims for payment
- Juvenile and domestic relations offenses whether committed by adults or juveniles
- Drunk driving charges ranging from first-time DUI and implied consent violations to felony DUI resulting from alcohol-related accidents
- Traffic violations, including speeding and reckless driving charges
- Liquor law violations by restaurants, bars and retailers
- Parole and probation violations
When you need to assert your rights, we’re prepared to help.
Using Our Knowledge Of Other Legal Areas To Strengthen Your Criminal Defense
A strength of our criminal defense practice is our ability to integrate our experience in other areas of the law into your defense. Many of our clients also have business, real estate or family law relationships with our firm.
Contact us below to make an appointment to discuss the particulars of your case with any attorney on our criminal defense team.
To learn more about our ability to represent your interests in any criminal matter, contact a knowledgeable trial attorney at Coates, Battle & Tyree at 804-729-5537 or via our online form. Our law office is located in Richmond and represents clients throughout Chesterfield, Henrico and Hanover counties.