Strong And Understanding Family Law Guidance
When a legal matter affects the family, the stakes are enormous. If you face a family law problem in the Richmond area, the attorneys at Coates, Battle & Tyree, are here to protect your rights and guide you through the legal process.
We are equipped to handle the most complex and sensitive cases involving divorce, child custody and other family law matters for clients in Henrico, Chesterfield and Hanover counties and throughout surrounding areas.
We understand the personal and financial stakes of family law cases and are here to guide you to the best possible outcome.
Comprehensive Counsel And Representation In Family Law Matters
Our Richmond lawyers can provide you with advice and representation in any family law matter in Virginia, including:
- Divorce, including contested and uncontested divorces in Virginia
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and alimony/spousal support
- Property division and distribution issues
- Property settlement issues, including negotiating, drafting, reviewing and enforcing agreements
- Retirement benefits division, including pensions and qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs)
- No-fault divorce or dissolution of marriage
- Unmarried parents’ custody and visitation
- Visitation for noncustodial parents, stepparents and grandparents
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement
- Protective orders and other domestic violence issues
We understand the sensitive nature of family law cases, especially when children are involved. We will handle your legal matter with the utmost care and attention to detail, because we know what is at stake.
Knowledgeable Richmond Adoption Attorneys
If you are considering an adoption, you would benefit from the knowledge of our team. Adoption is a long process filled with paperwork, interviews and court hearings. Our lawyers understand the many details of domestic and international adoptions. We will skillfully guide you through the steps as we advocate for the future of you and your family.