Trustworthy Guidance For Business Startups
Launching a new business requires skills and perseverance in multiple areas, including the following:
- The product or service to be packaged for consumption must be well chosen, in line with market demand trends.
- Well-qualified people running a new business must be diligent and reliable.
- Physical realities to take care of may include materials procurement, storage, business location selection and maintenance, and many other critical matters.
- Plans for advertisement and delivery of goods or services to customers should be realistic and efficient.
In sum, a successful entrepreneur must adeptly manage many aspects of a business in the making. Wise business founders also understand the importance of a firm structural foundation with support from professional services such as tax accounting and legal counsel.
Coates, Battle & Tyree is proud to help entrepreneurs throughout Virginia put solid foundations in place. Our attorneys advise and assist clients in matters such as:
- Entity selection (sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC or S Corp)
- LLC formation
- Corporation formation
- Registered agent service
- Partnership agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Buy-sell agreements
- Operating agreements
- Operating bylaws
- Employment contracts
How Is Your Planning Going?
If you are like many founders of new businesses, you may have started making plans with great passion and determination. Good ideas may come to your mind night and day. You may have reached the point of realizing you need quality advice on how to move beyond hopes and dreams to a realistic timeline for getting started.
Consulting with a knowledgeable business lawyer is a wise next step, no matter where you are in your scheming and dreaming. Find out how we can help you, as we have helped many other new business owners launch effectively. We also assist established businesses that are ready to expand or acquire other businesses.
Take your plans to the next level. We invite you to contact our firm at 804-729-5537 or through our online form to schedule a meeting with an attorney. Get the ball rolling in the right direction, and the sky will be your limit.